In the field of information technology, content development and webs site development, there is hardly anyone who has not heard about the WordPress. It is a much famous open source software that allows the users to create a beautiful blog or website as per the provided options. It is the easiest and the most flexible website and blogging content management system, CMS for the beginners. This web publishing software was released in the year 2003. It has become the most popular web publishing platform since then. Today, WordPress powers more than seventy billion websites.
Many people don’t realize that WordPress is not only a blogging tool, but it is also a highly flexible content management system, CMS and can be used to manage and build a full-featured website. The best part of WordPress website development services is that it’s absolutely free. This is because WordPress is an open source project. Hundreds of volunteers from all the corners of the world are building and improving the code for the WordPress software. And there are millions of widgets, plugins, and themes that can be used to build any kind of website one can imagine.
How does WordPress work?
WordPress software script can be installed on the web server in less than five minutes. Once it has been installed, it can be simply used to create and edit web page without having to learn anything about HTML. The hosted version of WordPress allows the users to create a website in a few seconds.
The reasons that make WordPress a great option for building websites and blogs are given:
- The first and the foremost reason is that WordPress is an open source. That means there are hundreds of people all around the globe working on custom WordPress development. WordPress is absolutely
- WordPress is user-friendly. Any content of the website can be changed easily without the help of any For using WordPress, the users don’t have to learn HTML. Learning the basic Microsoft word tools can make any user a master in WordPress.
- It is extensible and flexible. There are large varieties of themes, widgets, and plugins that can be added to the website.
- If there is any issue faced by the user or he wants to add any custom feature, it is really easy to find help or support to fix it. Many tutorials are also available for the help of the users. Users can also visit the WordPress forum for queries.
- WordPress is SEO friendly that is the content is optimised for the search engine. This is the main factor for the popularity of any website.
- Lastly, in WordPress, the content is under the control of the user. Other publishing platforms restrict the user’s authority and have held on the website. Unlike these platforms, WordPress allows its users the complete access to the content and the website. The users can upload or import content from other systems making the user the boss of the website.